Amari Bowl - Black (Set of 3) by KORISSA
Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
SIMPLE + SWEET ! You can never have enough storage. Our Minimalistic Amari Bowls go with everything, everywhere in your space!
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 4”tall x 6”round (bottom) x 8"round (top)
- (M) 3”tall x 4.75”round (bottom) x 6"round (top)
- (S) 2.5”tall x 3.5”round (bottom) x 4.5"round (top)
- Material: Jute
- Color: Off-White with Black stitch
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.