CEREAL CITY GUIDE: COPENHAGEN
Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, hotels, restaurants, and shops.
- photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Chef Christian Puglisi and Niel Strøyer Christophersen, Founder of the design studio Frama
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Copenhagen